Oil Pan, Ford 5.0 Coyote, Road Race Baffled, Rear T-Sump, Steel
Steel, Wet Sump, 6-5/8" Deep
Engine Application: Ford 5.0 Modular "Coyote" Engines
Fits: Mustang, 1994-Up & other Ford Rear Sump applications with Ford "Coyote" Engines, check measurements
- Pan has a thick steel or billet aluminum rail with a 2-3/8" deep front section and a 6-5/8" deep by 9" long rear sump
- Designed to be used with the 5.0 "Coyote" factory windage tray, oil pump pickup and dipstick
- Features a race-proven, four trap door assembly and anti-slosh baffle that keeps oil contained in oil pump pickup area during road racing and drag racing
- Extra capacity: holds two more quarts than stock
- 1/2" NPT fitting for supercharger drain back
- 1/2" NPT fitting for oil temperature sender
- 20mm fitting for the factory oil level sensor*
*If the factory low oil warning sensor is not going to be used, Part 22738, 20mm Plug with copper washer is available.
To Purchase this product please go to Related Products below.
|PART NO.||AVAILABLE OPTION|
|22738||Factory Low Oil Warning Sensor Plug, 20mm|
View Product Video's