ROLL BAR, 8 PT COMPLETE KIT, STEEL, GM PICK UP 73-87
Competition Engineering offers a variety of Roll Bars and Roll Cages to meet the different requirements of most racers. Countless hours were spent developing and perfecting these kits to offer the utmost in strength and fit without adding unnecessary weight. All tubing used in our kits exceeds the requirements of racing sanctioning bodies and is mandrel formed on computer controlled equipment for uniform wall thickness. Every Competition Engineering Kit has been designed to fit the specific application with only minor modifications necessary for installation.
- Manufactured from 1-3/4" O.D. x .134" wall mild steel or 1-3/4" O.D. x .083" wall aircraft-quality AMS-T-6736 chrome moly tubing
- Increases chassis strength
- Provides added safety
- Mandrel formed, model-specific main hoop
- NHRA and IHRA approved
- Tube ends notched for better fit and easier installation
- Strut Kits include two rear struts, two front door bars, main hoop crossbrace, two diagonal hoop supports, six weld joint gussets and eight floor plates are 6"x 6", 10 gauge (.134" thick)
- Complete instructions are included to ensure a hassle-free installation
- Welding required
Note: Strut Kit Included
To purchase any of these products please go to Related Products below.
|PART NO.||ADDITIONAL OPTIONS|
|C3181||Roll Cage X-Brace Kit, Mild Steel|
|C3191||Roll Cage X-Brace Kit, Chrome Moly|