OIL PAN, FORD 5.0 COYOTE, ROAD RACE BAFFLED, REAR T-SUMP, ALUM.
Aluminum, Wet Sump, 6-5/8" Deep
Engine Application: Ford 5.0 Modular "Coyote" Engines
Fits: Mustang, 1994-Up & other Ford Rear Sump applications with Ford "Coyote" Engines, check measurements
- Pan has a thick steel or billet aluminum rail with a 2-3/8" deep front section and a 6-5/8" deep by 9" long rear sump
- Designed to be used with the 5.0 "Coyote" factory windage tray, oil pump pickup and dipstick
- Features a race-proven, four trap door assembly and anti-slosh baffle that keeps oil contained in oil pump pickup area during road racing and drag racing
- 9 Quart Capacity
- 1/2" NPT fitting for supercharger drain back
- 1/2" NPT fitting for oil temperature sender
- 20mm fitting for the factory oil level sensor*
- On Gen 1 & 2 Coyote//Voodoo engines use factory oil pump pickup and on Gen 3 Coyote/Voodoo engines use Part No. 24578
*If the factory low oil warning sensor is not going to be used, Part 22738, 20mm Plug with copper washer is available.
To Purchase this product please go to Related Products below.
|PART NO.||RECOMMENDED PICKUP|
|24578||FITS: Ford Coyote Gen 3, GT 350 Engines|
|PART NO.||AVAILABLE OPTION|
|22738||Factory Low Oil Warning Sensor Plug, 20mm|
|22936||Windage Tray & Oil Pan Gasket, Ford 5.0 Coyote, Ford 5.2 Voodoo|
View Product Video's