DEGREE WHEEL, DUAL
Out of stock
18" Dual Degree "Pro Wheel", for precise adjustments
- This degree wheel is mandatory for professional engine builders
- Accurately measures several timing functions of an engine: camshaft centerline, valve timing, TDC, BDC, etc.
- Made from heavy gauge metal with a silk screen finish for long-lasting use in shop or track environments
- Adapter included to fit virtually any engine
- For mounting Degree Wheels, use Crankshaft Socket No. 61755 or No. 61756 for Small and Big Block Chevys, and No. 61757 for LS Series Engines with keyway
- Dual Degree Wheel easily degrees your camshafts with NO math and NO calculations
- Dual Degree Wheel features an outer wheel developed by automotive writer David Vizard, which allows for more precise location of cam timing values and reassurance that you've made the correct cam location adjustments
To Purchase any of these products please go to Related Products below.
|PART NO.||AVAILABLE OPTIONS|