Framekit, Magnum Series 4-Link, 26 In Width, Adjustable Shock
Magnum Series 4-Link Frame Kit (1/4" Bracket with 5/8" Holes), 26" Width, 3-Way Adjustable Shock, Progressive Rate Spring for 2,901 lbs to 3,900 lbs overall weight. "Available through our DEALER FINDER on Home Page, if the item is not available through a dealer please contact our Customer Service Department for further assistance (203-453-6571) .
Frame Kit comes with the following items:
- 4-Link Frame Rails - Specially engineered profile clears suspension and axle components while accommodating low ride height and wide tires; Rugged 2" x 3" construction makes them strong without adding unnecessary weight
- 2" x 3" crossmember - Mandrel fromed for uniform profile; 3.5" drop center makes it adaptable virtually any chassis design; 60" wide
- Diagonal Link - 3/4" O.D. DOM steel with 1/2" Spherical Rod Ends for easy, on-chassis adjustment
- Driveshaft Loop - 1-1/8" O.D. mandrel formed Round Tube contains driveshaft during U-joint failure
- Shock Crossmember - Tubular design provides high strength with light weight
- Upper & Lower Shock Mounts - Provides 6" of ride height adjustment
- Magnum Series 4-Link Kit, Part No. C2028 - Designed for ultra-high horse-powered race cars, offers enhanced adjustability over a ladder bar suspension for increased performance
- 3-Way Adjustable Shocks, Part No. C2051 - 3-Way Adjustable Shocks with lower shock mounts that have 6" of adjustments in ½" increments
- Springs - 2.5" I.D. x 12" long, premium-grade chrome silicone steel, powder coated for durability. Progressive Rate Springs for a vehicle with an overall weight range of 2,901-3,900 lbs.