Framekit, Magnum Series 4-Link, 28 In Width, Coil-Over Shock
Out of stock
Magnum Series 4-Link Frame Kit (1/4" Bracket with 5/8" Holes), 28" Width, 12-Way Adj. Coil-Over Shock, Progressive Rate Spring for 1,900 lbs to 2,900 lbs overall weight. "Available through our DEALER FINDER on Home Page, if the item is not available through a dealer please contact our Customer Service Department for further assistance (203-453-6571) .
Frame Kit comes with the following items:
- 4-Link Frame Rails - Specially engineered profile clears suspension and axle components while accommodating low ride height and wide tires; Rugged 2" x 3" construction makes them strong without adding unnecessary weight
- 2" x 3" crossmember - Mandrel fromed for uniform profile; 3.5" drop center makes it adaptable virtually any chassis design; 60" wide
- Diagonal Link - 3/4" O.D. DOM steel with 1/2" Spherical Rod Ends for easy, on-chassis adjustment
- Driveshaft Loop - 1-1/8" O.D. mandrel formed Round Tube contains driveshaft during U-joint failure
- Shock Crossmember - Tubular design provides high strength with light weight
- Upper & Lower Shock Mounts - Provides 6" of ride height adjustment
- Magnum Series 4-Link Kit, Part No. C2028 - Designed for ultra-high horse-powered race cars, offers enhanced adjustability over a ladder bar suspension for increased performance
- 12-Way Adjustable Coil-Over Shocks, Part No. C2770 - Externally adjustable with CNC machined billet aluminum threaded body that allows the included spring seats to be threaded up or down for preload and ride height, shocks also have 1" wide top/bottom bearings
- Springs - 2.5" I.D. x 12" long, premium-grade chrome silicone steel, powder coated for durability. Progressive Rate Springs for a vehicle with an overall weight range of 1,900-2,900 lbs.