Framekit, Ladder Link, 26 In Width, Adjustable Shock
Out of stock
Ladder Link Frame Kit, 26" Width, 3-Way Adjustable Shock Progressive Rate Spring for 2,901 lbs to 3,900 lbs overall weight. "Available through our DEALER FINDER on Home Page, if the item is not available through a dealer please contact our Customer Service Department for further assistance (203-453-6571) .
Frame Kit comes with the following items:
- Ladder Bar Frame Rails - Specially engineered profile clears suspension and axle components, while accommodating low ride height and wide tires
- 2" x 3" Crossmember - Mandrel formed for uniform provide; 3.5" drop center makes it adaptable to virtually any chassis design; 60" wide
- Diagonal Link - 3/4" O.D. DOM steel with 1/2" Spherical Rod Ends for easy, in-chassis adjustment
- Driveshaft Loop - 1-1/8" O.D. mandrel formed Round Tube contains driveshaft during U-joint failure
- Shock Crossmember - Tubular design provides high strength with light weight
- Upper & Lower Shock Mounts - Provides 6" of ride height adjustment
- Magnum Series Double Adjustable Ladder Bars, Part No. C2008 - Provide a solid connection between the rear axle housing and chassis, preventing wheel hop
- 3-Way Adjustable Shocks, Part No. C2051 - 3-Way Adjustable Shocks with lower shock mounts that have 6" of adjustments in ½" increments
- Springs - 2.5" I.D. x 12" long, premium-grade chrome silicone steel, powder coated for durability. Progressive Rate Springs for a vehicle with an overall weight range of 2,901-3,900 lbs.