Framekit, Ladderbar, 28 In Width, Adjustable Shock
Out of stock
Ladder Bar Frame Kit, 28" Width, 3-Way Adjustable Shock, Progressive Rate Spring for 2,901 lbs to 3,900 lbs overall "Available through our DEALER FINDER on Home Page, if the item is not available through a dealer please contact our Customer Service Department for further assistance (203-453-6571) .
Frame Kit comes with the following items:
- Ladder Bar Frame Rails - Specially engineered profile clears suspension and axle components, while accommodating low ride height and wide tires
- 2" x 3" Crossmember - Mandrel formed for uniform provide; 3.5" drop center makes it adaptable to virtually any chassis design; 60" wide
- Diagonal Link - 3/4" O.D. DOM steel with 1/2" Spherical Rod Ends for easy, in-chassis adjustment
- Driveshaft Loop - 1-1/8" O.D. mandrel formed Round Tube contains driveshaft during U-joint failure
- Shock Crossmember - Tubular design provides high strength with light weight
- Upper & Lower Shock Mounts - Provides 6" of ride height adjustment
- Competition Ladder Bars, Part No. C2006 - Provide a solid connection between the rear axle housing and chassis, preventing wheel hop
- 12-Way Adjustable Coil-Over Shocks, Part No. C2770 - Externally adjustable with CNC machined billet aluminum threaded body that allows the included spring seats to be threaded up or down for preload and ride height, shocks also have 1" wide top/bottom bearings
- Springs - 2.5" I.D. x 12" long, premium-grade chrome silicone steel, powder coated for durability. Progressive Rate Springs for a vehicle with an overall weight range of 2,901-3,900 lbs.